The United Master Executive Council Benefits Committee is knowledgeable in present contractually provided insurance, retirement programs and in current contractually provided occupational benefits.
The Committee is responsible for researching and recommending improvements in present programs through collective bargaining, legislation and any other means.
In addition, the Committee is responsible for all Retirement Plans: Regular Retirement, the Flight Attendant Savings Plan, all Supplemental Retirement Benefits and the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Vice Chairperson - Occupational
Vice Chairperson - Insurance
Latest Pay and Benefits Updates
- Annual Benefits Enrollment for Active Employees Open Now – 30th (October 24, 2020)
- Benefits Issues Clarified (October 22, 2020)
- Annual Benefits Enrollment Opens October 19th – 30th (October 22, 2020)
- Wellness Credit for Medical Benefits While on Furlough Status (October 17, 2020)
- Annual Benefits Enrollment Opens October 19th – 30th (October 13, 2020)
- Group Universal Life (GUL) Reminder for Those Returning from Special COLAs (October 3, 2020)
- Benefits While on Special COLA – Important Upcoming Changes, Effective Oct. 1 (September 26, 2020)
- Benefits While on Special COLA – Important Upcoming Changes, Effective 10/1/2020 (September 18, 2020)
- Update on Benefits Premium Arrears for those on Leaves of Absence (August 29, 2020)
- Special E-Lines: August 09, 2020 (August 9, 2020)