The United Master Executive Council Benefits Committee is knowledgeable in present contractually provided insurance, retirement programs and in current contractually provided occupational benefits.
The Committee is responsible for researching and recommending improvements in present programs through collective bargaining, legislation and any other means.
In addition, the Committee is responsible for all Retirement Plans: Regular Retirement, the Flight Attendant Savings Plan, all Supplemental Retirement Benefits and the 401(k) Savings Plan.
Vice Chairperson - Occupational
Vice Chairperson - Insurance
Latest Pay and Benefits Updates
- Special E-Lines: August 09, 2020 (August 9, 2020)
- Questions on Voluntary Supplemental Benefits Coverage (June 19, 2020)
- CARP Annual Funding Notice and FAQ (May 20, 2020)
- CARP Annual Funding Notice (May 9, 2020)
- Special COLA Benefits and Scheduled Vacation Details (May 9, 2020)
- Potential COVID-19 Financial Relief from your United 401(k) Plan Account (May 2, 2020)
- NGP CAIC Insurance Premiums Suspended During Leave of Absence (LOA) (April 27, 2020)
- COVID-19 Financial Wellness Website by Fidelity Launched (April 18, 2020)
- References for Understanding Your Pay (April 14, 2020)
- GUL Auto-Enrollment of Flight Attendants Returning from Special COLAs (April 7, 2020)