This Committee deals with issues affecting Reserves.
This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Reserve violations.
Reserve Resources ->
Reserve Committee Reports ->
Latest Reserve Updates
- Enhanced Reserve Availability Screen and Ready Reserve Co-Terminal Preference (May 21, 2019)
- Reserve Compensation When Assigned into a Day Off (May 21, 2019)
- Ready Reserve Preferences (May 18, 2019)
- Flight Attendants Cautioned About Reliability of Third-Party Apps (May 18, 2019)
- Reserves Picking Up White Flag Pairings (May 11, 2019)
- 2019 MEC Reserve Training Concludes in Chicago (May 11, 2019)
- Update Ready Reserve Preferences Submitted On/Prior to April 24, 2019 (May 8, 2019)
- Missing Break (BRK) Days from Reserve Schedules in CCS Fixed (April 26, 2019)
- New “Call-Back” Feature When Calling Crew Scheduling (April 26, 2019)
- MEC Reserve Committee Report – April 2019 (April 23, 2019)