This Committee deals with issues affecting Reserves.
This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Reserve violations.
Reserve Resources ->
Reserve Committee Reports ->
Latest Reserve Updates
- Transitioning to Reserve Status (September 18, 2020)
- Reserve Lines and Vacation – Maximizing Pay and/or Time Off (September 18, 2020)
- Vacation Fly Through and Reserve Guarantee Review (August 29, 2020)
- Ensuring Proper Credit for Reserve Move-Up – Importance of the RM Code (August 1, 2020)
- Reminder for Reserves Picking Up Flying on Scheduled Days Off (July 24, 2020)
- Restoration of Reserve Days of Availability - 16 Day Off Reserve Lines (July 22, 2020)
- Reserve Review for the August Bid Month (July 22, 2020)
- A Review of Reserve Pool Minimum Levels (July 7, 2020)
- Reserve Review for the July Bid Month (June 30, 2020)
- Restoration of Reserve Days of Availability - 16 Day Off Reserve Lines (June 24, 2020)