This Committee deals with issues affecting Reserves.
This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Reserve violations.
Reserve Resources ->
Reserve Committee Reports ->
Latest Reserve Updates
- MEC Reserve Committee Report (November 8, 2019)
- Reminder - Effective October 30, 2019 - Reserve Block-In via CCS (October 30, 2019)
- Reserve Block in via CCS becomes Effective at 2345 October 30, 2019 (October 25, 2019)
- Reserve Move-up Lines and Sacred Days with Vacation (October 23, 2019)
- Impact of Personal Time Off (PTO) on Reserve Availability (Section 7.AA.4.) (October 11, 2019)
- Reserve Availability Rules on the Last Day of the Bid Month (September 27, 2019)
- MEC Reserve Committee Report (September 13, 2019)
- Resolving End-of-Month 1-in-7 Conflicts (August 28, 2019)
- Reserve Availability Rules on the Last Day of the Bid Month (August 23, 2019)
- One United – New Programming Deployed Tonight at 2200CT (August 13, 2019)