Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules, and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
See also: MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- Vacation Election Period Closed - Next up, First Round Vacation Bidding (October 17, 2020)
- Vacation Elections Close October 15 – Make your Selections Today! (October 8, 2020)
- Vacation Accrual Letters Available – Addressing Leave of Absence Reductions (September 26, 2020)
- October Special COLA Requests – Deadline Extended to 9/11 at 8:00AM CT (September 2, 2020)
- Special E-Lines: August 25, 2020 (August 25, 2020)
- Special E-Lines: August 23, 2020 (August 23, 2020)
- E-Lines: August 19, 2020 (August 19, 2020)
- Special E-Lines: August 15, 2020 MEC President Letter (August 15, 2020)
- E-Lines: August 14, 2020 (August 14, 2020)
- Special E-Lines: August 13, 2020 (August 13, 2020)