Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules, and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
See also: MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Reports – October, 2019 (September 14, 2019)
- FLIGHT ATTENDANT SCHEDULE MONTHS FOR 2020 (September 12, 2019)
- System Scheduling Reports – DSL Report? (September 6, 2019)
- 737 MAX Update – Out of Schedule through December 19, 2019 (August 30, 2019)
- New Haneda Flights Planned to Start in March 2020 (August 17, 2019)
- Central Schedule (CSC) Committee Monthly Reports (August 17, 2019)
- WHITE FLAG DAY declared in EWR, BOS, CLE, ORD, DEN, SFO, LAX on 8/9/19 (August 9, 2019)
- Effective 0545 CT on August 2, 2019, White Flag Declared at SFO (August 2, 2019)
- Video Safety Demonstration Positions Changed by FAA Effective August 1, 2019 (July 12, 2019)
- Central Schedule Committee Report (June 12, 2019)