Central Schedule Committee
This committee consists of one Chairperson and five members.
The committee is responsible for meeting at least twice a month with the company to review and discuss schedules, and verify the company’s compliance with established rules and procedures.
See also: MEC Reserve Committee
The committee also monitors staffing requirements, understaffing statistics and moved flying. This committee is responsible for assisting Local Reserve Committees in resolving problems, as well as working with the MEC Grievance Committee to resolve system-wide Schedule and Reserve violations.
Monthly DSL reports from the Committee.
Monthly SWLOF reports from the Committee.
Latest Scheduling Updates
- E-Lines: August 14, 2020 (August 14, 2020)
- Special E-Lines: August 13, 2020 (August 13, 2020)
- Submitting a Request for a Personal Drop (PD) or Personal Time Off (PTO) (August 6, 2020)
- Advance Vacation Fly Through for September – August 5, 2020 (July 22, 2020)
- MEC Central Schedule Committee (CSC) SWLOF Report (May 30, 2020)
- Central Schedule Committee Report – DSL Review Report (May 15, 2020)
- Schedule Reductions Evident in June Bid Packet (May 13, 2020)
- MEC Central Schedule Committee (CSC) Reports (May 2, 2020)
- Cargo Ferry Flight Letter of Agreement Ensures Flight Attendant Staffing (April 29, 2020)
- May Schedule Bidding Opens Thursday, April 16 – Closes April 21, 2020 (April 14, 2020)